Oilfield and Drilling Equipment Vacuum Degasser in China
|FOB Price:||US $4,600-7,700 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $4,600-7,700/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||800 Set/ Year|
|Transport Package:||Sea Worthy|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Alipay|
- Model NO.: APZCQ
- Power Source: Electric
- Material: Cast Steel
- Color: Green, White, Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, etc.
- Electrical System: 220~460V, 50/60Hz, 3pH
- 3rd Part Inspection: Available Upon Request
- Document: User Manual, All Related Files
- Customization: Available
- Trademark: Aipu Solids control
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, API
- Operation Pressure: Vacuum
- Type: Vacuum Degasser
- Name Plate: Customizable
- Explosion: Explosion Proof Exd Bt II
- Commissioning: Free or Depend on Actual Project
- Painting: Epoxy Zin Rich, Anti Corrosive Polyurethane
- Shipment: Effected by Us or Buyer
- Specification: Vertical
- HS Code: 84748090
1. Self suction which no need for mud feeding pump.
2. Heavy anticorrosive painting on shaker service, 3 layer painting.
3. Standard options : IECEX, ATEX, UL, DGMS, CE, Gost.
4. High efficiency degasser.
For a small amount of entrained gas in a drilling fluid, the degasser can play a major role of removing small bubbles that a liquid film has enveloped and entrapped. In order for it to be released and break out the air and gas such as methane, H2S and CO2 from the mud to the surface, the drilling fluid must pass degassing technique and it can be accomplished by the equipment called degasser which is also a major part of a mud systems.