Manufacturer of Flare Ignitor Device in Oilfield and Drilling
|FOB Price:||US $1,000-20,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||2 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|2 Pieces||US $1,000-20,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set/ Year|
|Transport Package:||Sea Worthy|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: APFI
- Power Source: Electric
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Color: Green, White, Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, etc.
- Electrical System: 220~460V, 50/60Hz, 3pH
- 3rd Part Inspection: Available Upon Request
- Document: User Manual, All Related Files
- Customization: Available
- Trademark: Aipu Solids control
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, API
- Operation Pressure: Vacuum
- Type: Flare Ignitor
- Name Plate: Customizable
- Explosion: Explosion Proof Exd Bt II
- Commissioning: Free or Depend on Actual Project
- Painting: Epoxy Zin Rich, Anti Corrosive Polyurethane
- Shipment: Effected by Us or Buyer
- Specification: Vertical
- HS Code: 84748090
The flare ignitor device is used to light the waste gas in oil and gas industry,it connected with poor boy degasser which sepaate gas from drilling mud and vent gas to flare ignition device.
|Model||Torch Dia||Burn Height||Voltage||Ignition Voltage||Ignition Frequency|
Heavy anticorrosive painting on surface,3 layer painting
Ignition model options;LNG,solar panel or diesel
Packaging & Delivery
As customer required
1,high efficiency mud gas separator
2,good quanlity mud gas separator
3,two year guarantee
3, can be customized
Features and Benefits of Mud Gas Separator
1. Material: SS304 or Q345 from BAOSTEEL for body .
2. The whole body: The mud gas separator with the process of the grinding, sand blasting,the 3 layers of painting: epoxy zinc painting as the primer, the epoxy painting as the middle coating, and the polyurethane for the final painting.
3. Separates and discharges the enormous free gas from drilling fluids, including poisonous gases like H2S.
4. Separated gas is carried by discharge lines to a safe area for combustion.
5. The unit is ruggedly built and coated with anti-corrosion epoxy so as to ensure long service life when processing hazardous and toxic gases