Desilter Separator in HDD Mud Recycline
|FOB Price:||US $3,000-16,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $3,000-16,000/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||500 Set/ Year|
|Transport Package:||Sea Worthy|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: APCN
- Power Source: Electric
- Material: Steel
- Color: Green, White, Red, Black, Blue, Yellow, etc.
- Electrical System: 220~460V, 50/60Hz, 3pH
- 3rd Part Inspection: Available Upon Request
- Document: User Manual, All Related Files
- Customization: Available
- Trademark: Aipu Solids control
- Origin: China
- Certification: ISO 9001:2008, API
- Operation Pressure: Vacuum
- Type: Desilter
- Name Plate: Customizable
- Explosion: Explosion Proof Exd Bt II
- Commissioning: Free or Depend on Actual Project
- Painting: Epoxy Zin Rich, Anti Corrosive Polyurethane
- Shipment: Effected by Us or Buyer
- Specification: API, ISO
- HS Code: 84748090
Desilter is solids control equipment with a set of desilter cyclone to separate silt from drilling mud in drilling rigs Desilter is installed on top of the mud tank following the desander The desilter removes the abrasive solids around 15-44 micron.
|Desilter Cone||100x4(4" x4)||100x6(4" x6)||100x10(4" x10)||100x16(4" x16)|
|Bottom Shaker||Hunter-D or Hunter-MG series|
|Vibration Mode||Linear Motion or BEM|
|Motor Speed||1500rpm or 1800rpm|
|Remark||4"Cone=12~15m³/h,5" Cone=20m³/h. It can be configured according to clients' demand|
1. Clamp type for easy maintenance.
2. Compact design with small footprint.
3. Flexible options for quantity 2 to 20 for different capacities.
4. Flexible fast connection are available for user friendly assembly.
5. Tangentially blended into the cone entry as a narrow rectangle to
Desander Hydrocyclone / Desanders And Desilters / Sand Separator is also called cyclone separator.Hydrocyclones include hydrocyclone desander(10 in. cone) and hydrocyclone desilter(4 in. cone),which used to separate sand and silt from the drilling fluid.
A Desander Hydrocyclone / Desanders And Desilters / Sand Separator has two exits on the axis: the smaller on the bottom (underflow or reject) and larger at the top (overflow or accept). The underflow is generally the denser or thicker fraction, while the overflow is the lighter or more fluid fraction. Centrifugal pump is used to pump the drilling fluids from mud tank into the set of hydrocyclones.